Do parents at your school or daycare want to scream less and enjoy more during the precious time they have with their children after school and work?
Do parents at your church want to find more peace and joy at home and learn how to motivate and up-lift their children in order to help them grow into strong, caring and conscientious adults?
Is your playgroup, PTA, or other parent organization looking for a fun workshop that inspires parents to think more like their kids, have more fun, and connect with their children on levels they never thought possible?
Parent Resources Seminars and Workshops are designed to help parents explore new skills and perspectives. Share your specific group’s interests and needs with me below and let me help you choose and customize the perfect workshop for parents to enjoy. If you are interested in attending a seminar, tell your church, child’s school, or other organization about Parent Resources and pass along their info to me below. By the way, parents can also always enjoy my free classes, held throughout the year!
Some of the most popular workshop topics include:
- Parenting With Purpose: Calm, Consistent, Connected Parenting
- ScreamFree™ Parenting
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen; How to Listen So Kids Will Talk®
- Siblings Without Rivalry®
- Parent Peer Pressure: How to Create and Stick to Your Family Philosophy
- The Velcro Advantage™: How to Secure a Relationship With Your Teen